High School Football Conditioning
The camp is open to any rising 9th grader-rising 12th grader who is enrolled at Creekside High School. Each conditioning session will comply with all State Issued Operational Procedures for Health and Safety each day. Including…
- Each coach and participant being health screened prior to activity each day by trained medical professionals and coaches. Including a no-touch daily temperature check.
- Only coaches and athletes allowed into the facility. Parents and guests will not enter the facility. Any parent who drops their child off will wait in their vehicle until the health screening is completed and the athlete’s health status is verified.
- All on field activities will be split into multiple sessions to ensure a low athlete to coach ration and enable our coaches to monitor appropriate social distancing practices among athletes.
- The Facility and equipment will be deep cleaned and sanitized each day.
- We will ask athletes to bring their own water container.
This 6 week program focuses on preparing for the upcoming football season with aspects of Strength and Conditioning, Speed and Agility, Football Fundaments and Football Schematics. Coach McIntyre and the Creekside High School Coaching Staff will coach campers each day through all aspects of the conditioning.
Players will need athletic shoes and cleats for camp. As well as Red Shorts and Grey Shirts.
Find a WAY or Find an EXCUSE! #WorkToWin #unFINISHed21
TO PARTICIPATE EACH ATHLETE MUST… 1) HAVE A MET THE REQUIREMENTS ON ATHLETICCLEARANCE.COM INCLUDING A CURRENT PHYSICAL. 2) A SIGNED WAIVER
Dates: June 14th to July 28th
Days and Time: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 11am
Break: No conditioning from 7/2 – 7/11
Cost: $130 until 3/16/2021 – $150 starting 3/17/2021 (via PayPal see link below, Cash or Check to: Work To Win Football, LLC)